Tek-Expert’s Cyber Security Center is looking for next generation security guardians to join our worldwide Security Team. If the Cyber Security aligns with you career plan, sounds revolutionary and you feel passionate about cutting edge security products join us and expand your talent.
Roles and responsibilities
• Provide technical support for Enterprise Security Products to customers and partners via the web, email and phone
• Perform analysis of events during the incident process, combining analytical skills with knowledge of IT security and network threats.
• Identify and document all customer issues, feedback and product enhancement requests in ticket-tracking system
• Escalate issues, as needed
• Collaborate closely with team members from support and security product development to resolve customer issues
• Provide feedback for supported security products and help to drive product improvements, bug fixes, by working closely with Product Management and R&D
• Participate in cross-functional initiatives and other projects as needed.
Experience and expertise
• Knowledge of IP network and operating systems, e.g. Linux or UNIX variants and/or Windows Servers
• Basic knowledge of database management systems, e.g. Oracle and/or SQL server
• Basic knowledge of common network and security devices, e.g. routers and switches, firewalls and IDS/IPS devices
• Any network and/or security certificates are preferable
• Knowledge of IT security best practices, common attack types and detection / prevention methods is a distinct advantage.
We are ready to offer you
• Career Path opportunities within Tek-Experts Cyber Security Centers, with great potential to expand your knowledge in both breadth and depth
• A dynamic working environment with passionate colleagues
• A competitive remuneration package
• A job for a strong brand – leading IT corporation
• Company culture focused on high performance
• Private health care program
• All social, health, unemployment insurance in accordance with local laws.